Clone engines ability to understand application versions like Oracle EBS R12.1, R12.2x, patch levels like TXK, AD etc., Process Schedulers, Concurrent Managers, FNDLOAD like tools etc., helps deliver a true end-to-end Cloning of ERPs and Databases.
Customer is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of paints, coatings and related products with global presence in more than 100 countries
Environment: ERP: Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle Databases on Oracle Exadata and Exalogic hardware, RAC, ASM, multi node, multiple versions of EBS
• 3-4 Days of Cloning time of Oracle EBS - To be reduced to around 4 hours.
• About 145 EBS targets to be cloned from 5 sources of different versions
• Handle multiple versions of Oracle EBS (12.1.3, 12.2.3, 12.2x) with one solution
• Complex Architectures with
o Oracle Databases on RAC, Exadata, ASM
o Up to 6 mid-tier nodes of EBS instances
o External facing EBS nodes
Clonetab modules used: Base module of Clonetab without any virtualization.
Database Cloning method: Clonetab’s ERP cloning module involving Oracle RMAN duplication
1. Around 3 hours clones without custom steps and around 5 hours with custom steps
2. Handled all versions of EBS instance clones.
3. Enabled automation of all post clone steps of customer, making it true end-to-end clones, ready to be released to users.
• More frequent clones enabled support teams’ access latest data and accelerate project delivery.
• DBA teams spend virtually no time in executing the clones
• Improved efficiency across all IT teams by eliminating days of wait times for latest production copies.
• Huge cost savings due to reduced man hours spent on clones and improved efficiency across IT